Perry Highway drivers face lane restrictions
Drivers will encounter short-term lane closures on Monday and Tuesday on both sides of Perry Highway/Route 19 in McCandless, PennDOT officials said.
Lane restrictions will take place as needed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. each day in the area between Pine Creek Road and Thon Drive, weather permitting.
Flag crews will control traffic while workers perform geotechnical drilling and surveys for future road improvement projects.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- More witness intimidation charges are filed against Plum teacher
- 80 percent of drivers found exceeding speed limit in Mt. Lebanon, Bethel Park
- Southside zoning clashes with parking: Workers hurt
- Wet weather puts Three Rivers Regatta events in jeopardy
- American Airlines manager arrested in Pittsburgh on sex crimes charges
- Pittsburgh capital plans shift to repairs to police, fire, paramedic stations
- Run-down duplex that Dormont helped to rehab not on the market long
- Reserve poker player with investor backing exits tournament early
- State trooper released after Ohio Township crash
- In a first, City of Pittsburgh offers free swim lessons
- Newsmaker: Dr. J. Anthony Graves