Man arrested in connection with January fatal shooting in Pittsburgh
Police have arrested a second man accused of fatally shooting a teen in January in Pittsburgh.
Wilkinsburg police arrested Ashanti Montgomery, 18, on Sunday and notified Pittsburgh police, who had an outstanding arrest warrant for Montgomery charging him with homicide, conspiracy and carrying a firearm without a license, police said.
Pittsburgh police charged Montgomery with killing Deondre Pace, 16, of Allentown in the 300 block of Beltzhoover Avenue on Jan. 10 because of what investigators said was a dispute over an exchange of weapons.
A second person charged in the slaying, Marshall Addison, 20, is awaiting trial.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pa. gaming industry’s growth amplifies siren call for addicts
- Man shot while driving through Liberty Tunnel
- Lowly job likely awaits former Pittsburgh police chief after prison
- Woman operating scooter struck by freight train dies in Coraopolis
- Feds want to seize cash, property from suspects in drug bust
- Little Free Libraries catching on in Pittsburgh region
- Under Armour latest tenant on Allegheny County Airport Authority property
- Motorist arrested for killing Colorado police cadet, injuring training officer
- Newsmaker: John F. Alcorn
- 2 suspects sought in fatal Homestead shooting
- Analyst says Pa. senate race leans toward Toomey — because Democrats ‘loathe’ Sestak