Man arrested in connection with January fatal shooting in Pittsburgh
Police have arrested a second man accused of fatally shooting a teen in January in Pittsburgh.
Wilkinsburg police arrested Ashanti Montgomery, 18, on Sunday and notified Pittsburgh police, who had an outstanding arrest warrant for Montgomery charging him with homicide, conspiracy and carrying a firearm without a license, police said.
Pittsburgh police charged Montgomery with killing Deondre Pace, 16, of Allentown in the 300 block of Beltzhoover Avenue on Jan. 10 because of what investigators said was a dispute over an exchange of weapons.
A second person charged in the slaying, Marshall Addison, 20, is awaiting trial.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- State police probe trooper’s arrest at Pittsburgh wedding
- Nearly 1 in 10 has had identity stolen, RMU poll finds
- Unions warn of problems with referrals outside Veterans Affairs system
- University, Pittsburgh officials inspect student housing in Oakland
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Pa. Monuments license plates revenue to help maintain Gettysburg monuments
- White House threat sparks call for wider immigration debate
- Close vote expected on posting restaurant grades in Allegheny County
- Newsmaker: Master Sgt. Edward Altmeyer