Man shot multiple times on Crafton Heights street
A man was transported in critical but stable condition after being shot multiple times about 10:35 p.m. Thursday near a bus stop on the 1400 block of Steuben Street near Woodlow Street in Pittsburgh's Crafton Heights neighborhood.
The victim was reported by responding police and fire to be shot in the side and abdomen, but was conscious and alert. He was being transported to Mercy Hospital.
Police were looking for the gunman while crime scene technicians gathered evidence.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pa. woman charged with forging docs to claim she was an attorney
- Region’s Goodwill spends $51.6M in 2014, report says
- Jury acquits man accused of 2005 murder in Braddock
- Police say ‘person of interest’ in Andre Gray shooting has not been charged
- Energetic guest conductor inspires fresh performances
- Newsmaker: Jeff Ritter
- North Fayette company changes defendants in Antonio Brown endorsement lawsuit
- O’Hara ALS awareness advocate dies at 49
- Judge dismisses group’s lawsuit against Neville Island coke plant
- Post-it notes: Innovator will share secrets of social media
- Lawrence County father, son charged with running illegal video gambling machines