Man shot multiple times on Crafton Heights street
A man was transported in critical but stable condition after being shot multiple times about 10:35 p.m. Thursday near a bus stop on the 1400 block of Steuben Street near Woodlow Street in Pittsburgh's Crafton Heights neighborhood.
The victim was reported by responding police and fire to be shot in the side and abdomen, but was conscious and alert. He was being transported to Mercy Hospital.
Police were looking for the gunman while crime scene technicians gathered evidence.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- TED Talks event to appeal to millenials
- Revenue from special Pennsylvania Monuments license plates to help maintain monuments at Gettysburg
- Allegheny County crime lab rates among world’s best
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since ACLU filed discrimination lawsuit in 2012
- Amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Trial near for Shaler man paralyzed in Pittsburgh police shooting
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Toll road system traces roots to Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Carnegie Mellon University picks architect for business school