Man shot multiple times on Crafton Heights street
A man was transported in critical but stable condition after being shot multiple times about 10:35 p.m. Thursday near a bus stop on the 1400 block of Steuben Street near Woodlow Street in Pittsburgh's Crafton Heights neighborhood.
The victim was reported by responding police and fire to be shot in the side and abdomen, but was conscious and alert. He was being transported to Mercy Hospital.
Police were looking for the gunman while crime scene technicians gathered evidence.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Sting highlights demand for Pappy Van Winkle bourbon
- Goodell defends league, dodges difficult questions
- 2nd lawsuit filed against Gov. Wolf seeking reinstatement of open records director
- Police say couple in Oakland murder-suicide had ‘troubled’ relationship
- Week before sentencing, Ferrante seeks acquittal or new trial
- New CEO eager to revitalize Pittsburgh International Airport
- Beloved North Side gardener gets new truck, paid for by her neighbors
- Pittsburgh mayor denies ethics investigation into his ‘Undercover Boss’ performance
- Charge against ex-Steeler dropped after community service
- Propel Braddock school bans backpacks, to add metal detectors
- Woman, 77, dies in Monroeville house fire