Argument escalates to hit-run in Greenfield, police say
A man and a woman were deliberately struck by a moving car after arguing with the driver on Sunday afternoon in Greenfield, authorities said.
Officials said the incident occurred in the 700 block of Graphic Street about 5:45 p.m. The victims were involved in a domestic dispute with another man who got in the car and drove off, knocking the man and woman to the ground in the process.
Pittsburgh EMS officials said the victims suffered minor scrapes and bruises, and the man was transported to UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland.
The vehicle, described as a black 2004 Cadillac STS sedan, left on Monteiro Street.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fingerprint expert says defendant’s prints were on cyanide bottle
- Homewood welcomes nonprofit Animal Rescue League’s new shelter, clinic
- Defense witness testifies on video, absent jurors, of cyanide alternatives
- 32nd District seat in Pa. perceived as pivotal for chamber control
- Police ID naked man who fell over Shaler hillside
- Ferrante trial: Cyanide order form in plain sight
- Ferrante suicide letter says he did not kill wife
- Warrant issued for North Side teen in Penn Hills shooting
- Pittsburgh’s Veterans Day parade moves to Saturday
- Moon Area School District considers installing solar panels for electricity
- Wolf, Corbett stump in Western Pennsylvania