Argument escalates to hit-run in Greenfield, police say
A man and a woman were deliberately struck by a moving car after arguing with the driver on Sunday afternoon in Greenfield, authorities said.
Officials said the incident occurred in the 700 block of Graphic Street about 5:45 p.m. The victims were involved in a domestic dispute with another man who got in the car and drove off, knocking the man and woman to the ground in the process.
Pittsburgh EMS officials said the victims suffered minor scrapes and bruises, and the man was transported to UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland.
The vehicle, described as a black 2004 Cadillac STS sedan, left on Monteiro Street.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 1 killed, 4 hurt as police chase ends in Oakland crash
- Pittsburgh police solve fewer homicides
- Police seek suspect who robbed Downtown McDonald’s on Tuesday
- Plum officials reassess equipment policy after sexual assault case
- Plum teacher’s lawyer says latest allegations don’t measure up
- Pittsburgh settles former police trainee’s disability discrimination lawsuit
- Detour signs highlight woes expected in Bigelow and Baum projects in Pittsburgh
- More witness intimidation charges are filed against Plum teacher
- Duquesne man arrested again for Megan’s Law violations
- Allegheny County to increase restaurant penalties
- Security cameras, more police planned at Monroeville Mall