Argument escalates to hit-run in Greenfield, police say
A man and a woman were deliberately struck by a moving car after arguing with the driver on Sunday afternoon in Greenfield, authorities said.
Officials said the incident occurred in the 700 block of Graphic Street about 5:45 p.m. The victims were involved in a domestic dispute with another man who got in the car and drove off, knocking the man and woman to the ground in the process.
Pittsburgh EMS officials said the victims suffered minor scrapes and bruises, and the man was transported to UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland.
The vehicle, described as a black 2004 Cadillac STS sedan, left on Monteiro Street.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Trial near for Shaler man paralyzed in Pittsburgh police shooting
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Toll road system traces roots to Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for Allegheny, Westmoreland counties
- Bridge inspections, washing to impact Pittsburgh traffic
- Work set for Parkway West
- Obama faces bipartisan criticism over his foreign policy
- Attorney General drops charges against ‘upper-level’ heroin dealers, records show
- Carnegie Mellon grad’s tweak to tweets turns 7
- White House threat sparks call for wider immigration debate