Parkway West work scheduled near Carnegie
Overnight work to inspect bridges, overpasses and overhead signs along the Parkway West are scheduled for early this week, weather permitting, PennDOT officials said.
Possible lane closures and traffic shifts were scheduled for 10 p.m. to 5 am. Monday in the outbound lanes from the Parkway Center off ramp to the Carnegie interchange; and Tuesday night in the inbound lanes between the Carnegie and Green Tree interchanges.
Crews from HDR Engineering and the Sofis Co. will conduct the inspections.
Drivers are advised to slow down and use caution in the work areas.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pa. trooper jailed in co-worker’s fatal shooting during training class
- Overnight closures, lane restrictions announced for Fort Pitt Tunnel, Parkway West
- Man convicted in North Side stabbing
- 3 Brentwood council members submit resignation letters
- Fix for issues vowed at Pittsburgh VA
- Leadership rises as issue for Pa. voters in new poll
- Wilkinsburg School District hires embattled Penn Hills business affairs director
- Bakery Square town houses plans to go to Pittsburgh city planners
- Advocates want websites accessible to those with impaired, no eyesight
- Lottery ticket worth $450,000 sold at Oakmont Sunoco
- Newsmaker: Dr. Elizabeth Chow