Parkway West work scheduled near Carnegie
Overnight work to inspect bridges, overpasses and overhead signs along the Parkway West are scheduled for early this week, weather permitting, PennDOT officials said.
Possible lane closures and traffic shifts were scheduled for 10 p.m. to 5 am. Monday in the outbound lanes from the Parkway Center off ramp to the Carnegie interchange; and Tuesday night in the inbound lanes between the Carnegie and Green Tree interchanges.
Crews from HDR Engineering and the Sofis Co. will conduct the inspections.
Drivers are advised to slow down and use caution in the work areas.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penn Hills water main break creates car-swallowing sinkhole
- Pittsburgh to consider measure to give city employees 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Aging weather satellite may be leaving forecasters with a large blind spot
- Pittsburgh City Council unanimous in opposition to bill that would change how Pa. defines tax-exempt status
- Pipelines key to growth in shale industry
- NTSB: Better oversight needed to prevent natural gas pipeline accidents
- Mt. Lebanon awaits Pennsylvania Game Commission approval to corral, kill deer
- 3-D images to help police in Western Pa. navigate terror, hostage scenes
- Allegheny County assistant public defender Capone charged with lying to court staff
- Owner of Italian Village Pizza stores in Western Pennsylvania gets house arrest for tax evasion
- Developer wants to keep historic atom smasher in Forest Hills