Parkway West work scheduled near Carnegie
Overnight work to inspect bridges, overpasses and overhead signs along the Parkway West are scheduled for early this week, weather permitting, PennDOT officials said.
Possible lane closures and traffic shifts were scheduled for 10 p.m. to 5 am. Monday in the outbound lanes from the Parkway Center off ramp to the Carnegie interchange; and Tuesday night in the inbound lanes between the Carnegie and Green Tree interchanges.
Crews from HDR Engineering and the Sofis Co. will conduct the inspections.
Drivers are advised to slow down and use caution in the work areas.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Pa. Monuments license plates revenue to help maintain Gettysburg monuments
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since discrimination lawsuit
- White House threat sparks call for wider immigration debate
- Allegheny County’s crime lab ranks among world’s best
- TED Talks event to appeal to Pittsburgh millennials
- Pitt, city officials inspecting student housing in Oakland
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging