Parkway West work scheduled near Carnegie
Overnight work to inspect bridges, overpasses and overhead signs along the Parkway West are scheduled for early this week, weather permitting, PennDOT officials said.
Possible lane closures and traffic shifts were scheduled for 10 p.m. to 5 am. Monday in the outbound lanes from the Parkway Center off ramp to the Carnegie interchange; and Tuesday night in the inbound lanes between the Carnegie and Green Tree interchanges.
Crews from HDR Engineering and the Sofis Co. will conduct the inspections.
Drivers are advised to slow down and use caution in the work areas.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Dormont man missing since Wednesday found dead at Station Square
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto works to smooth path for business ties with Cuba
- Bethel Park teacher’s profane tweet raises eyebrows
- U.S. Marshals task force arrests homicide suspect in Monroeville
- $750K earmarked to help Allegheny County ‘Live Well’
- Police seek help finding missing Squirrel Hill man
- Newsmaker: Doug Ogden
- State lawmaker proposes changes to Penn State’s board of trustees
- Allgheny County charter school students give more than $11K to assist homeless children
- Land eyed for trail connectors to expand Harrison Hills Park
- Penn Hills votes to sell, lease vacant school space