Police respond to shots fired in Boyce Park
Two intoxicated people were shooting a gun for target practice in Boyce Park Tuesday morning, Plum police said
Police were called to the Plum side of the park at about 11 a.m. No injuries were reported. It wasn't immediately clear whether police filed criminal charges or took the pair into custody.
Allegheny County police are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pitcairn cable, Internet rates likely going up $5 each in January
- Experts who support letting refugees into U.S. say refusal fuels extremism
- North Side stabber sentenced to 20 to 40 years
- Plea deal in the works for McCandless woman accused of drowning 2 young sons in bathtub
- Cheaper gas expected to boost Thanksgiving travel
- Pittsburgh police chief limits chases, orders review of policy
- 14 escape fire in Pittsburgh’s Carrick neighborhood
- Pedestrian critical after being struck by truck in the West End Circle
- McCullough’s attorney alleges ‘peculiar’ behavior of judge in withdrawn motion
- Swissvale teen on his way to high school shot 5 times, survives
- Penn Hills school board unanimously fires former business director