Police respond to shots fired in Boyce Park
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 12:30 p.m.
Two intoxicated people were shooting a gun for target practice in Boyce Park Tuesday morning, Plum police said
Police were called to the Plum side of the park at about 11 a.m. No injuries were reported. It wasn't immediately clear whether police filed criminal charges or took the pair into custody.
Allegheny County police are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- South Fayette parents express dissatisfaction with handling of bullying
- Obama, Biden to announce $500M for job training grants during W.Pa. visit
- Legal experts question prosecuting South Fayette boy for recording bullies
- South Fayette mother wants case against bullied son to be dropped
- Several Duquesne homes damaged in fire
- Allegheny County employees sticking with Highmark to save money, send message
- Methane emission levels by shale natural gas drillers disputed by EPA, researchers
- For undercover officer who tried to nab Lawrence County flasher, work can be ‘drag’
- Leader guided changes at Robert Morris
- Comedian Gallagher gets his money from North Versailles promoter
- Moon school hiring under fire