Deck collapses in McCandless, no injuries
No one was injured when a deck collapsed at a McCandless home Sunday evening, authorities said.
The deck, attached to a house in the 300 block of Highoaks Court, gave way under about 12 people around 6 p.m.
Allegheny County 911 dispatchers said everyone at the scene was evaluated, but no one was transported to the hospital.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Healthy Ride, Pittsburgh’s bike share program, won’t require helmets
- Pew Research Center poll shows most Americans take gun rights over control
- Trade Institute of Pittsburgh helps rebuild lives of ex-convicts
- Tree giveaway kicks off Earth Week in Pittsburgh
- Deputies arrest couple, seize 45 bricks of heroin in Penn Hills
- Heinz Endowments looks to smart urban planning for Pittsburgh moment
- 2 Georgia men charged in Pittsburgh jury duty scam
- Pittsburgh pair plans rare trip to Iran for American classical musicians
- Security agents discover handgun in man’s carry-on at Pittsburgh International Airport
- 10,000 more plots for veterans planned at National Cemetery of Alleghenies
- Now debt-free, August Wilson Center to offer bookings again