Deck collapses in McCandless, no injuries
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 11:18 p.m.
No one was injured when a deck collapsed at a McCandless home Sunday evening, authorities said.
The deck, attached to a house in the 300 block of Highoaks Court, gave way under about 12 people around 6 p.m.
Allegheny County 911 dispatchers said everyone at the scene was evaluated, but no one was transported to the hospital.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Legal experts question prosecuting South Fayette boy for recording bullies
- South Fayette parents express dissatisfaction with handling of bullying
- Obama hopes to replicate CCAC job training efforts across U.S.
- South Fayette mother wants case against bullied son to be dropped
- 1 of 2 men on trial in slaying outside Montgomery County bar
- Methane emission levels by shale natural gas drillers disputed by EPA, researchers
- Several Duquesne homes damaged in fire
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto lays groundwork for different government culture
- Newsmaker: Dr. Jan Janecka
- Leader guided changes at Robert Morris
- For undercover officer who tried to nab Lawrence County flasher, work can be ‘drag’