Deck collapses in McCandless, no injuries
No one was injured when a deck collapsed at a McCandless home Sunday evening, authorities said.
The deck, attached to a house in the 300 block of Highoaks Court, gave way under about 12 people around 6 p.m.
Allegheny County 911 dispatchers said everyone at the scene was evaluated, but no one was transported to the hospital.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Neighbor arrested after McKeesport house fire, authorities say
- Pa. gaming industry’s growth amplifies siren call for addicts
- Early success in White House race a pleasant surprise for Carson
- Kennywood fanatic, 82, rides Jack Rabbit 95 times in a row
- Memorial Day service in National Cemetery of the Alleghenies still growing
- Cranberry couple delivers dreams with custom chainsaw carvings
- Bethel Park District Judge Arnoni accused of meddling
- BodyTech health program at Carnegie Science Center to offer virtual tour of human body
- Analyst says Pa. senate race leans toward Toomey — because Democrats ‘loathe’ Sestak
- Journalist Burzynski found place in public relations, military
- Man shot while driving through Liberty Tunnel