Man shot in face in Greenfield
A man was shot and wounded Thursday night in Greenfield, Allegheny County emergency dispatchers were told.
Police were called around 10:45 p.m. for the report of a man shot in the face in the 4200 block of Gladstone Street, emergency dispatchers said.
The man was taken to a hospital by paramedics.
City homicide detectives are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trade Institute of Pittsburgh helps rebuild lives of ex-convicts
- Pew Research Center poll shows most Americans take gun rights over control
- Deputies arrest couple, seize 45 bricks of heroin in Penn Hills
- Healthy Ride, Pittsburgh’s bike share program, won’t require helmets
- Tree giveaway kicks off Earth Week in Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh pair plans rare trip to Iran for American classical musicians
- 2 Georgia men charged in Pittsburgh jury duty scam
- Security agents discover handgun in man’s carry-on at Pittsburgh International Airport
- 10,000 more plots for veterans planned at National Cemetery of Alleghenies
- Social media tip-offs missed in melee outside Monroeville Mall, security specialist says
- Marshall-Shadeland man gets prison term for weapons charge