Penn Hills police have no clues to whereabouts of Trib Total Media employee
Penn Hills police have no clues to the whereabouts of a Trib Total Media employee who was last seen around Memorial Day, Police Chief Howard Burton said.
The family of Dan Niehaus, 59, of Penn Hills filed a missing person's report with Penn Hills police. Police and family searched his home on Lime Hollow Road, finding his truck and keys to it but no sign of Niehaus, he said Saturday.
“It's very strange. We have no idea where he is,” Burton said.
Trib Total Media is offering a $2,500 reward for information that leads to the whereabouts of Niehaus, who has worked as an inserter at the company's West Deer facility since 2005. A family member last spoke to him about three weeks ago.
Anyone with information should contract Penn Hills Detective Joseph Blaze at 412-798-2012.
John D. Oravecz is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7882 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- PennDOT to begin changing Glenbury Street Friday, part of Route 51/ 88 intersection rehab
- Inspections will force Liberty Bridge lane closures on Friday
- In Pittsburgh charges, feds target Uganda-based counterfeiting ring
- Pittsburgh Public Schools adopts no-tax-increase budget for 2015
- Pennsylvania constables need oversight to reduce problems, officials say
- Portion of Baum Boulevard closed after bricks fall from building
- Pittsburgh student jailed after striking school police officer
- Newsmaker: Enrique Mu
- Man questioned in Penn Hills parents’ disappearance
- DA: Fired Century III Mall manager stole $51K
- Bethel Park teacher keeps TubaChristmas going in Pittsburgh