Penn Hills police have no clues to whereabouts of Trib Total Media employee
Penn Hills police have no clues to the whereabouts of a Trib Total Media employee who was last seen around Memorial Day, Police Chief Howard Burton said.
The family of Dan Niehaus, 59, of Penn Hills filed a missing person's report with Penn Hills police. Police and family searched his home on Lime Hollow Road, finding his truck and keys to it but no sign of Niehaus, he said Saturday.
“It's very strange. We have no idea where he is,” Burton said.
Trib Total Media is offering a $2,500 reward for information that leads to the whereabouts of Niehaus, who has worked as an inserter at the company's West Deer facility since 2005. A family member last spoke to him about three weeks ago.
Anyone with information should contract Penn Hills Detective Joseph Blaze at 412-798-2012.
John D. Oravecz is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7882 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- North Shore access to be limited Saturday for Chesney concert, officials say
- Blawnox man’s torture, death a robbery plot gone wrong, police say
- Overturned cement truck knocks out power in South Side Slopes
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto returning from manufacturing trade mission to Cuba
- Duquesne University to raise minimum wage floor
- Air rifle incidents on the rise, experts say
- Penn Hills votes to sell, lease vacant school space
- Land eyed for trail connectors to expand Harrison Hills Park
- Plum schools, dealing with sex scandal, to form panel in June
- Pa. gaming industry’s growth amplifies siren call for addicts
- Aging natural gas pipelines in Green Tree to be replaced