Government offices, courts closed for holiday
All federal, state, county and city offices and courts will be closed on Thursday in observance of the Independence Day holiday.
Port Authority bus, “T” and incline service will operate on a holiday schedule. The customer service line — 412-442-2000 — will be in operation from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Downtown Service Center will be closed and the Twitter account will not be staffed. The Butler Transit Authority will not be operating on Thursday.
Pittsburgh trash collection is pushed back a day for the entire week.
Post offices, banks, liquor stores and driver license and photo centers will be closed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Pa. Monuments license plates revenue to help maintain Gettysburg monuments
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- TED Talks event to appeal to Pittsburgh millennials
- Newsmaker: Rebecca Lane
- White House threat sparks call for wider immigration debate
- August Wilson Center’s financial woes leave little guys in a lurch
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Allegheny County’s crime lab ranks among world’s best