Government offices, courts closed for holiday
All federal, state, county and city offices and courts will be closed on Thursday in observance of the Independence Day holiday.
Port Authority bus, “T” and incline service will operate on a holiday schedule. The customer service line — 412-442-2000 — will be in operation from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Downtown Service Center will be closed and the Twitter account will not be staffed. The Butler Transit Authority will not be operating on Thursday.
Pittsburgh trash collection is pushed back a day for the entire week.
Post offices, banks, liquor stores and driver license and photo centers will be closed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wilkinsburg man will stand trial in death of 5-week-old infant
- Allegheny County to stay open late for property tax discount seekers
- Homewood man on run since December found hiding at girlfriend’s apartment
- Homicide charge withdrawn against Wilkinsburg woman accused of arranging lover’s beating
- Outbound lanes of Fort Pitt Tunnel close Friday for the weekend
- Lawrence County father, son charged with running illegal video gambling machines
- Sewickley mortgage broker pleads guilty in bank fraud conspiracy
- North Fayette company changes defendants in Antonio Brown endorsement lawsuit
- School choice tax credit expansion bill touted
- Roberto Clemente Bridge closes for construction of bike lanes
- Man briefly charged with killing Larimer man last year