Government offices, courts closed for holiday
All federal, state, county and city offices and courts will be closed on Thursday in observance of the Independence Day holiday.
Port Authority bus, “T” and incline service will operate on a holiday schedule. The customer service line — 412-442-2000 — will be in operation from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Downtown Service Center will be closed and the Twitter account will not be staffed. The Butler Transit Authority will not be operating on Thursday.
Pittsburgh trash collection is pushed back a day for the entire week.
Post offices, banks, liquor stores and driver license and photo centers will be closed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh VA director gets more time to appeal firing recommendation
- Pittsburgh police officers start wearing video cameras
- 12-year-old’s donated heart joins families, lets her memory live
- Proposal to limit access divides Penn Hills, Homewood neighborhoods
- Foundation donates $350K to revitalize facades in Downtown Pittsburgh
- Allegheny County Council members outspend expense accounts
- Newsmaker: Thomas J. Usher
- City suspending trash collection Tuesday to honor slain worker
- Western Pennsylvania residents chill about forecasters’ spat
- Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group volunteers cut trail in South Park
- Pittsburgh photo exhibit shines light on ‘Good’ work