Bridge closures planned over Montour Run
Allegheny County on Monday will close two bridges over Montour Run in North Fayette and Findlay until mid-November.
Bridge No. 4 on Enlow Road at the intersection of Cliff Mine Road, Bridge No. 5 on Cliff Mine Road at Oak Moss Drive, and portions of the roads will close at 7 a.m. to finish work on abutments and to build bridge decks, among other work. The prime contractor is Pugliano Construction Co. Inc. of Plum.
Officials will post detours. The work will impact use of the Montour Trail but it and a parking area at Enlow and Cliff Mine roads will remain open, the county said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Allegheny County loses population, Census figures indicate
- Ex-Gov. Ridge: Hacking group’s kill list only a scare tactic
- $10M in Pittsburgh funds stay on hold until payroll management system is complete
- Man charged in child rape case from 2014 arrested again
- Demolition of Brashear factory in Pittsburgh’s North Side uncovers time capsule
- Forest Hills picks new mayor for rest of year
- North Side blogger pushes herself for a cause
- Pittsburgh police release photo of alleged cash snatcher
- Contraband found 3 times on fired Allegheny County jail psychiatrist
- Historian McCullough: Hometown Pittsburgh ‘one of the best cities’
- 3 men held for trial in Homewood bar shooting death