Bridge closures planned over Montour Run
Allegheny County on Monday will close two bridges over Montour Run in North Fayette and Findlay until mid-November.
Bridge No. 4 on Enlow Road at the intersection of Cliff Mine Road, Bridge No. 5 on Cliff Mine Road at Oak Moss Drive, and portions of the roads will close at 7 a.m. to finish work on abutments and to build bridge decks, among other work. The prime contractor is Pugliano Construction Co. Inc. of Plum.
Officials will post detours. The work will impact use of the Montour Trail but it and a parking area at Enlow and Cliff Mine roads will remain open, the county said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 7 percent in Allegheny County allowed to carry concealed gun
- Pittsburgh region’s philanthropic sector at top of nation’s pack
- Mt. Lebanon puts temporary halt on deer kill
- Group reports ethnically charged comments in Moroccan taxi driver’s Hazelwood shooting
- Lane restrictions announced for portion of Route 28
- Merged United Way to reveal 5-year plan aimed at Western Pa. children
- School bus heavily damaged in Homewood fire
- Allegheny County Controller Wagner won’t appeal judge’s audit ruling
- Reliability of DNA evidence — vomit found near Mt. Oliver murder scene — doubted in trial
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh gets $500K estate gift
- Pet chiropractic more popular in Western Pa., but doubts linger