Bridge replacement to close stretch of Route 910 in Pine Township
Crews will close a busy section of Route 910 in Pine until mid October while they replace two bridges.
The road will close Monday between Emmett and Pearce Mill roads, detouring about 9,560 motorists who use it daily, PennDOT said. In addition to replacing the bridges over North Fork Pine Creek and an unnamed tributary, crews will pave and widen the road, add lanes and signals at Pearce Mill Road, move water lines and make other improvements.
Detours will use North Chapel Drive, Route 19, Warrendale Bayne Road, Graham Road and Pearce Mill Road.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Independence Day festivities scheduled
- Tiny black weevils booming in W.Pa.
- Tradition rules in Pittsburgh: Keep bridge color the same, poll finds
- Homestead Cemetery records will be preserved
- Newsmaker: Justin Meinert
- Public implored to avoid iPhone cases that resemble guns
- Police seeking light blue vehicle after Homestead shooting
- Fireworks displays costly, but W. Pa. communities feel obligated
- Attorney general accuses Golden Living homes of failing to provide basic services to elderly
- Higher school taxes prevail in Western Pennsylvania, Trib finds
- South Side Slopes police chase ends with car into a front porch