Photo gallery: Ballet Under the Stars
A little bit of rain Sunday evening did not keep people from heading out to see the Pittsburgh Ballet Theater perform its annual Ballet Under the Stars at Hartwood Acres in Hampton. The event began with family activities such as balloon-making, ballerina dress-up and crafts.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pittsburgh mayor Peduto goes ‘Undercover’ for CBS reality show
- Vigil honors 6 homeless who died in Pittsburgh in 2014
- Search for Duquesne University graduate Kochu continues
- Pittsburgh’s Hill District revitalization project hits financial hurdle in TIF
- Garfield residents plan rally over Bottom Dollar site
- Newsmaker: Jason Tarap
- Alliance aims to transform vacant parcel in St. Clair to include townhouses, urban farming
- Carnegie skatepark set to close for the season
- Allegheny County district attorney prosecutors move on to state office
- Fatal fire under investigation in New Castle
- Kids treated to gifts, peaceful holiday party at Lincoln-Lemington church