Photo Gallery: Yarn and yoga on the Warhol Bridge
About 500 people joined a yoga class Sunday on the “yarn-bombed” Warhol Bridge.
Two weeks after volunteers covered much of the Allegheny River span in knitted panels as part of a public art project, people gathered for a Knit the Bridge festival that included a day of events.
Clothing-maker Lululemon Athletica hosted the free, hour-long yoga practice.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Transportation challenges rife as Pittsburgh focuses on making fixes
- Montour Trail gets needed updates
- Lawsuit: Pittsburgh Public Schools should have known officer was abusing boys
- Transportation funding uncertainty impacts planning for Western Pa.
- Teachers union advises lawyers for colleagues of Plum pair investigated on sex charges
- Newsmaker: Derek Wesley
- Highmark asks patients to ‘Meet Dr. Right’
- 2 from Carrick charged in connection with rash of heroin overdoses
- Trib Total Media Outstanding Young Citizen Awards presents scholarship, 10 gold medals
- Heinz Endowments steps up focus on environmental issues with staff appointments
- Sto-Rox teachers union upset about possibility of Propel charter school opening in district building