Photo Gallery: Yarn and yoga on the Warhol Bridge
About 500 people joined a yoga class Sunday on the “yarn-bombed” Warhol Bridge.
Two weeks after volunteers covered much of the Allegheny River span in knitted panels as part of a public art project, people gathered for a Knit the Bridge festival that included a day of events.
Clothing-maker Lululemon Athletica hosted the free, hour-long yoga practice.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State police probe trooper’s arrest at Pittsburgh wedding
- Unions warn of problems with referrals outside Veterans Affairs system
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Pa. Monuments license plates revenue to help maintain Gettysburg monuments
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- University, Pittsburgh officials inspect student housing in Oakland
- Close vote expected on posting restaurant grades in Allegheny County
- Nearly 1 in 10 has had identity stolen, RMU poll finds
- Newsmaker: Master Sgt. Edward Altmeyer
- Allegheny County’s crime lab ranks among world’s best