Unidentified man found dead on Oakmont hillside
The body of a man believed to be in his 50s was found on a wooded hillside in Oakmont.
Passers-by found the unidentified man at the south end of Allegheny Avenue near Plum Creek at 3:50 p.m. Saturday, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Officials had no other information about the man. An autopsy is pending.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 6 shot at Clairton speakeasy; police seek suspects
- Snow removal crews from Pennsylvania hit the road to help Buffalo
- Most heavy drinkers aren’t alcoholics, CDC determines, reversing long-held belief
- Port Authority of Allegheny County plans transit schedule changes
- Slain FBI agent Dixon’s legacy lives on in Pittsburgh Field Office, 10K race fundraiser
- Blackjacks off the table for Pittsburgh police
- Water main break leaves Millvale dry for several hours
- Allegheny County 911 call center opinions diverge
- WVU frat brothers charged with hazing pledges
- Owner of North Side drug den told to raze it or go to jail can instead find buyer
- District judge who performed state’s first same-sex wedding looks higher