Unidentified man found dead on Oakmont hillside
The body of a man believed to be in his 50s was found on a wooded hillside in Oakmont.
Passers-by found the unidentified man at the south end of Allegheny Avenue near Plum Creek at 3:50 p.m. Saturday, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Officials had no other information about the man. An autopsy is pending.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pa. gaming industry’s growth amplifies siren call for addicts
- Little Free Libraries catching on in Pittsburgh region
- Lowly job likely awaits former Pittsburgh police chief after prison
- Newsmaker: John F. Alcorn
- Under Armour latest tenant on Allegheny County Airport Authority property
- Woman operating scooter struck by freight train dies in Coraopolis
- Motorist arrested for killing Colorado police cadet, injuring training officer
- Analyst says Pa. senate race leans toward Toomey — because Democrats ‘loathe’ Sestak
- Last-minute tweaks under way for Pittsburgh bike share
- Grand jury investigating Plum sex scandal involving possibly 8 students
- Mixed-income apartments in flourishing East Liberty applauded