Unidentified man found dead on Oakmont hillside
The body of a man believed to be in his 50s was found on a wooded hillside in Oakmont.
Passers-by found the unidentified man at the south end of Allegheny Avenue near Plum Creek at 3:50 p.m. Saturday, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Officials had no other information about the man. An autopsy is pending.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- North Fayette company changes defendants in Antonio Brown endorsement lawsuit
- Sinkhole caused by mine subsidence closes Laketon Road in Penn Hills
- Lawrenceville man will stand trial on ‘revenge porn’ charges
- Man charged in child rape case from 2014 arrested again
- Wilkinsburg state deputy constable charged with official oppression
- North Side blogger pushes herself for a cause
- Pittsburgh police release photo of alleged cash snatcher
- $10M in Pittsburgh funds stay on hold until payroll management system is complete
- Contraband found 3 times on fired Allegheny County jail psychiatrist
- Forest Hills picks new mayor for rest of year
- Allegheny County loses population, Census figures indicate