Newsmaker: Lois D. Bryan
Noteworthy: Robert Morris University's School of Business has named Bryan its new senior associate dean for academic excellence.
Family: Daughter, Kelly; son, John Allan; two grandchildren
Education: Accounting, Waynesburg College, 1978; accounting, University of Denver, 1979; master's degree in taxation, Robert Morris University, 2000; doctorate in information systems and communications, RMU, 2006.
Profession: Licensed certified public accountant.
Quote: “It really is an exciting time for the business school. I really care about the school, and they needed somebody with my skills set at this time. I want to be a part of what's going to happen here, all the exciting things that are occurring.”
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- It’s business, but not as usual in Pittsburgh
- Plum school officials ignoring help, advocacy group’s chief says
- Garfield business reaches out to raise $90K for fixes
- Million-dollar charitable effort aims to help Homewood kids
- Trib recognition program celebrates young leaders in south, west area
- Newsmaker: Alessandro Acquisti
- North Allegheny OKs $20.5 million in contracts for renovations
- Comcast covers Western Pa. with volunteers
- TV ad to tout ex-controller Flaherty’s contributions
- Pro-union hourly workers picket Rivers Casino
- Western Pa. experts say nonprofit mergers take work