Newsmaker: Lois D. Bryan
Noteworthy: Robert Morris University's School of Business has named Bryan its new senior associate dean for academic excellence.
Family: Daughter, Kelly; son, John Allan; two grandchildren
Education: Accounting, Waynesburg College, 1978; accounting, University of Denver, 1979; master's degree in taxation, Robert Morris University, 2000; doctorate in information systems and communications, RMU, 2006.
Profession: Licensed certified public accountant.
Quote: “It really is an exciting time for the business school. I really care about the school, and they needed somebody with my skills set at this time. I want to be a part of what's going to happen here, all the exciting things that are occurring.”
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lure of tuition aid, gifts draw college students to ‘sugar daddy’ sites
- Long-term solution for wastewater disposal eludes shale gas industry
- ‘Line is definitely blurry,’ state police say of dating websites and prostitution
- Newsmaker: Jeff Reinbold
- Homestead struggles to pick up pieces left by devastating fire
- Tribune-Review photojournalist Goldband wins 1st place in national competition
- Commander: City police working to improve accountability
- Jan. 31 fundraiser to aid Homestead’s recovery from fire
- Man arrested in massive Homestead fire
- Bethel Park boy named honorary police officer dies
- Greenfield Bridge implosion to close Parkway between Christmas, New Year’s