Post-nuptial brawl to end up in court
A North Hills man is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday on charges stemming from a post-wedding brawl in Hampton Community Center.
Hampton police charged wedding guest Jason Michael Davies, 47, of Ingomar with aggravated assault, simple assault, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, public drunkenness and reckless endangerment in connection with the Sept. 7 incident. He is free on $10,000 bail.
Davies' preliminary hearing is set for 1 p.m. before West Deer District Justice Suzanne Blaschak.
Police responded to a fight about 11 p.m. during a party. The brawlers caused “well over several thousand dollars in damages” to the community center, said Township Manager Chris Lochner. He said the borough might add security cameras and require a police officer at nuptials there.
The names of the people who rented the center, and the bride and groom, were not available.
Deborah Deasy is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 724-772-6369 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police stop car in Beltzhoover, find body in back seat
- Pa. police departments worry order on criminal seizures hurts bottom line
- Federal grand jury indicts man for violating poultry law while operating illegal slaughterhouse in his Jefferson Hills home
- Pa. Turnpike claims software fraud, wants $45M
- Woman, 77, dies in Monroeville house fire
- New Turnpike Chairman Sean Logan institutes Wolf’s gift ban at commission
- FTC chief Brill calls on companies to protect privacy online
- Aging weather satellite may be leaving forecasters with a large blind spot
- Pipelines key to growth in shale industry
- Fitzgerald nominates mining industry businessman for Finance and Development Commission
- Penn Hills water main break creates car-swallowing sinkhole