Photo Gallery: Impeachment protest brings rally to Monroeville overpass
Protesters rally on the Garden City Road overpass above Parkway East in Monroeville on Saturday for the impacement of President Obama. Organizers said similar rallies were conducted in all 50 states with the goal of showing Congress that the American voters are unhappy and want a change in Washington.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- It’s business, but not as usual in Pittsburgh
- Plum school officials ignoring help, advocacy group’s chief says
- Garfield business reaches out to raise $90K for fixes
- Trib recognition program celebrates young leaders in south, west area
- Million-dollar charitable effort aims to help Homewood kids
- TV ad to tout ex-controller Flaherty’s contributions
- Pro-union hourly workers picket Rivers Casino
- Western Pa. experts say nonprofit mergers take work
- Pittsburgh pair plans rare trip to Iran for American classical musicians
- Appetite for fish proved fatal for Saddam Hussein, Iraq veteran says
- 2015 Heinz Awards honor authors, humanitarians and healers