Photo gallery: Paws For the Cure
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, 6:18 p.m.
The fifth annual Paws For the Cure dog walk and festival brought canine fun to Hartwood Acres on Sunday.
The event raises money for Susan G. Komen Pittsburgh, which funds and advocates for cancer research.
Activities included special competitions for best costumes and agility and a one-mile walk.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Work on tournament-class dek hockey rink in Bloomfield to begin
- Bullied South Fayette student’s case prompts wiretap overhaul legislation
- South Fayette parents express dissatisfaction with handling of bullying
- South Fayette mother wants case against bullied son to be dropped
- Legal experts question prosecuting South Fayette boy for recording bullies
- Newsmaker: Linda J. O’Neill
- Several Duquesne homes damaged in fire
- Would-be drillers quizzed by Allegheny County Council committee
- Obama hopes to replicate CCAC job training efforts across United States
- Crisis nursery in Larimer will fill a need, founders believe
- District attorney’s office takes paperwork from Wilkinsburg Middle School