Man dies in Mt. Oliver shooting
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Oct. 28, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
A man died in a shooting inside a Mt. Oliver apartment Sunday morning, officials said.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said the 49-year-old man, whose name was not being released pending notification of his family, was shot in the apartment on Stamm Street about 11 a.m. He was taken to UPMC Mercy, where he died.
County police are investigating. They could not be reached.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 4-car crash near Fox Chapel snarls Route 28 traffic
- Trial begins in Steelers stabbing
- Landmark former school in Pittsburgh’s Hill District to incubate startups
- Wuerl tells faithful all Catholics are responsible for schools
- Proposal to drill in West Deer and Frazer draws comments from both sides
- Democrats consider Pittsburgh for 2016 national convention
- Newsmaker: Leah Pileggi
- Film tax credits bill would bump up state budget
- Bullied South Fayette student’s case prompts wiretap overhaul legislation
- Post 9/11 veterans lend skills to community leadership course
- Landslides put Baldwin firefighters in financial peril