Fundraiser planned for Moon teacher injured in I-376 crash
Friends will hold a benefit fundraiser Dec. 1 for a Moon Area High School teacher who was severely injured in car crash last month.
Josh Prigorac, 27, of New Castle injured his head when his car slammed into the rear of a tractor-trailer on Interstate 376 in Lawrence County on Oct. 24, state police said. Prigorac started as a special education teacher for the district in August.
A spaghetti dinner will be held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Independence fire hall on School Road in Beaver County. The event will include entertainment and a Chinese auction. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children 10 and under. Children 2 and under can eat for free. For additional information, call 724-513-1016 or email email@example.com for tickets, which also can be purchased at the door.
Donations are being accepted at Clearview Federal Credit Union branches. Checks can be made out to the Josh Prigorac Fund.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group volunteers cut trail in South Park
- Western Pennsylvania residents chill about forecasters’ spat
- Former Rollier’s store to become art gallery, cafe
- Pittsburgh wins Gawker.com ugliest accent tourney n’at
- City suspending trash collection Tuesday to honor slain worker
- Legal titans prepared to tussle in Ferrante cyanide homicide trial
- Rules hamper Franklin Regional attack victim scholarships
- Pittsburgh photo exhibit shines light on ‘Good’ work
- Water process eyed for 2 parks in Allegheny County
- Steelers’ Bell waives pot hearing
- Judge expected to sign sale order for August Wilson Center for African American Culture