Parkway North traffic to be restricted nightly Tuesday through Friday
The Parkway North will be reduced to a single lane in both directions between the Perrysville Avenue and West View exits from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Tuesday through Friday nights.
Road shoulder closures also will occur nightly, the Allegheny County Public Works department said. The closures are needed so workers can take down a protective shielding over I-279 as part of the preservation project of the Levi Bird Duff Bridge, which carries Center Street over the Parkway North between Bellevue and Ross.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Carnegie Mellon University picks architect for business school
- Amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Toll road system traces roots to Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Allegheny County crime lab rates among world’s best
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Trial near for Shaler man paralyzed in Pittsburgh police shooting
- Revenue from special Pennsylvania Monuments license plates to help maintain monuments at Gettysburg
- August Wilson Center’s financial woes leave little guys in a lurch
- TED Talks event to appeal to millenials