Photo gallery: Skating with Santa
About 250 people filled the Schenley Park Skating Rink on Sunday for the annual Citiparks Skate with Santa event.
Santa Claus spent the afternoon skating with children and adults, and listening to the Christmas wishes of youngsters at the Oakland rink.
This year cold temperatures brought out a large crowd for the holiday event as the ice provided a chance to skate and share in the winter wonderland.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Public implored to avoid iPhone cases that resemble guns
- Fireworks displays costly, but W. Pa. communities feel obligated
- Tradition rules in Pittsburgh: Keep bridge color the same, poll finds
- Plenty going on in Pittsburgh over holiday weekend
- Higher school taxes prevail in Western Pennsylvania, Trib finds
- South Side Slopes police chase ends with car into a front porch
- Wabash Tunnel to open to inbound, high-occupancy vehicles Saturday night
- July 4 road and river closures
- Newsmaker: Tessa Jimenez
- Run-down duplex that Dormont helped to rehab not on the market long
- Pittsburgh a big draw for tourists on July 4th weekend