Photo gallery: Reptile show
The Pittsburgh Reptile Show and Sale drew collectors, buys and sellers to the Harmar House in Cheswick on Sunday.
Ligonier Valley High School freshman Alex Marsh bought a Colombian red tail boa from Rick Krumrine of Biglerville, who specializes in captive-bred reptiles.
Marsh went to the show with his mother and sister, Sharon and Emily Marsh. Alex and his sister are out all summer long exploring, learning and bringing animals home, his mother Sharon said.
“I have a one day rule, they can keep it for one day and then if it's healthy must be returned to the wild,” she said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Allegheny County Court judge removes Brentley from City Council primary ballot
- Pgh. International leader strives to inject Pittsburgh flavor into airport
- Commonwealth Court ruling upholds Braddock mayor’s vote
- Owner of Penn Hills tombstone business pleads guilty to swindling the bereaved out of $90K
- ‘Swing Night’ has feel of Prohibition-era dance hall
- Judge dismisses group’s lawsuit against Neville Island coke plant
- Groups seek $2.5M for North Side’s historic West Park fountain
- Friendship mortgage broker sentenced to 20 months in prison for fraud
- Ramp projects across Western Pennsylvania to start this week
- Falling bricks close 2 Squirrel Hill businesses
- Man shot in Hill District