Photo gallery: Reptile show
The Pittsburgh Reptile Show and Sale drew collectors, buys and sellers to the Harmar House in Cheswick on Sunday.
Ligonier Valley High School freshman Alex Marsh bought a Colombian red tail boa from Rick Krumrine of Biglerville, who specializes in captive-bred reptiles.
Marsh went to the show with his mother and sister, Sharon and Emily Marsh. Alex and his sister are out all summer long exploring, learning and bringing animals home, his mother Sharon said.
“I have a one day rule, they can keep it for one day and then if it's healthy must be returned to the wild,” she said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Federal grand jury indicts chief operations manager for Pittsburgh office of Horizons Hospice
- PennDOT to replace drivers licenses issued since November without proper security features
- Firefighters battle blaze in Upper St. Clair
- Pittsburgh councilwoman Rudiak announces bid for city controller
- Several hurt in 3-vehicle wreck on Interstate 79
- Housing Authority OKs $36.2 million for 2nd phase of Hill District development
- Police arrest Allegheny County fugitive wanted for North Fayette burglary
- Southwest announces non-stop flight between Pittsburgh, Dallas Love Field
- Email scam hooks Carnegie Mellon University employees
- Macy’s building might become mix of hotel, retail, upscale apartments
- Penn Hills man indicted for mortgage fraud pleads guilty