Photo gallery: Reptile show
The Pittsburgh Reptile Show and Sale drew collectors, buys and sellers to the Harmar House in Cheswick on Sunday.
Ligonier Valley High School freshman Alex Marsh bought a Colombian red tail boa from Rick Krumrine of Biglerville, who specializes in captive-bred reptiles.
Marsh went to the show with his mother and sister, Sharon and Emily Marsh. Alex and his sister are out all summer long exploring, learning and bringing animals home, his mother Sharon said.
“I have a one day rule, they can keep it for one day and then if it's healthy must be returned to the wild,” she said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Duquesne University to raise minimum wage floor
- Plum schools, dealing with sex scandal, to form panel in June
- Air rifle incidents on the rise, experts say
- Newsmaker: Joelle L. Smith
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto in Cuba on manufacturing trade mission
- Land eyed for trail connectors to expand Harrison Hills Park
- Penn Hills votes to sell, lease vacant school space
- CMU, Pittsburgh’s Surtrac program aims to ease traffic congestion
- Mt. Lebanon police chief to retire, replacement selected
- Lawsuit filed against PWSA for inaccurate billing from radio-controlled meter readers
- Investigators trying to find cause of W.Va. boat crash that injured 12