Photo gallery: Reptile show
The Pittsburgh Reptile Show and Sale drew collectors, buys and sellers to the Harmar House in Cheswick on Sunday.
Ligonier Valley High School freshman Alex Marsh bought a Colombian red tail boa from Rick Krumrine of Biglerville, who specializes in captive-bred reptiles.
Marsh went to the show with his mother and sister, Sharon and Emily Marsh. Alex and his sister are out all summer long exploring, learning and bringing animals home, his mother Sharon said.
“I have a one day rule, they can keep it for one day and then if it's healthy must be returned to the wild,” she said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since ACLU filed discrimination lawsuit in 2012
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Revenue from special Pennsylvania Monuments license plates to help maintain monuments at Gettysburg
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Allegheny County’s crime lab ranks up there with world’s best
- TED Talks event to appeal to Pittsburgh millenials
- Newsmaker: Rebecca Lane
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Monroeville firefighters hope hot photo calendar will help raise money