What's open, what's closed on Presidents Day
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, Feb. 14, 2014, 11:15 p.m.
Presidents Day is Monday.
Allegheny County, state and federal offices and courts will be closed, as will post offices. There will be no mail pickup or delivery. Most schools will be closed. State liquor stores and most banks are closed.
City of Pittsburgh offices will be open, and trash collection will follow the regular schedule.
The Port Authority will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
The Boyce Park skiing and snowboarding slopes will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and the tubing area will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. The ice skating rinks at North and South Park will be open from noon to 5 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man found fatally shot in Larimer a mile away from Homewood peace march
- Officials ID Elizabeth Township man as West End train victim
- Newsmaker: Toni Silva
- Everest avalanche kills 12 in peak’s deadliest climb
- South Fayette parents express dissatisfaction with handling of bullying
- Legal experts question prosecuting South Fayette boy for recording bullies
- Bullied South Fayette student’s case prompts wiretap overhaul legislation
- Work on tournament-class dek hockey rink in Bloomfield to begin
- Carnegie museum exhibit explores race relations
- South Fayette mother wants case against bullied son to be dropped