What's open, what's closed on Presidents Day
Presidents Day is Monday.
Allegheny County, state and federal offices and courts will be closed, as will post offices. There will be no mail pickup or delivery. Most schools will be closed. State liquor stores and most banks are closed.
City of Pittsburgh offices will be open, and trash collection will follow the regular schedule.
The Port Authority will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
The Boyce Park skiing and snowboarding slopes will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and the tubing area will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. The ice skating rinks at North and South Park will be open from noon to 5 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- White House threat sparks call for wider immigration debate
- Carnegie Mellon grad’s tweak to tweets turns 7
- Timing of summer’s end a matter of perspective for Western Pennsylvanians
- Outbound 376 reopened after man on exit sign caused closure
- Limited North Shore tailgating time yields success
- Western Pennsylvania colleges cautious about Ebola risk from students
- W.Va. tourism looks ahead after chemical spill
- Newsmaker: Angelo Martini Sr.
- Allegheny County may send Pittsburgh HR complaints
- Western Pennsylvania drivers at bottom of insurer’s safety rankings
- Man stabbed to death outside North Side grocery