What's open, what's closed on Presidents Day
Presidents Day is Monday.
Allegheny County, state and federal offices and courts will be closed, as will post offices. There will be no mail pickup or delivery. Most schools will be closed. State liquor stores and most banks are closed.
City of Pittsburgh offices will be open, and trash collection will follow the regular schedule.
The Port Authority will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
The Boyce Park skiing and snowboarding slopes will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and the tubing area will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. The ice skating rinks at North and South Park will be open from noon to 5 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Newsmaker: George J. Zimmerman
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Revenue from special Pennsylvania Monuments license plates to help maintain monuments at Gettysburg
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since ACLU filed discrimination lawsuit in 2012
- TED Talks event to appeal to Pittsburgh millenials
- Allegheny County’s crime lab ranks up there with world’s best
- Newsmaker: Rebecca Lane
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy