Carnegie Mellon mural named tops on college campus
Douglas Cooper's mural, which covers four walls in the rotunda of the University Center at Carnegie Mellon University, was named the most impressive mural found on a college campus by GraphicDesignDegreeHub.com .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- 2014 has been among deadliest for the world’s airline industry
- Residents, search panel refine sketch of Pittsburgh police chief
- 1 intruder killed, other shot and wounded in Carrick home invasion
- Pittsburgh police officers reprimanded in Banksville restaurant robbery
- Newsmaker: Charles H. “Chip” Dougherty Jr.
- $24M water filter project at Aspinwall treatment plant nears kickoff
- United States proposes tougher rules for moving crude oil, ethanol by rail
- Transplant patients in limbo over coverage under UPMC-Highmark pact
- Kaufman Foundation awards research grants to schools, including Pitt, CMU
- Fox Chapel native to take part in documenting sunken D-Day invasion craft