4-car crash near Fox Chapel snarls Route 28 traffic
A four-car accident Tuesday in the inbound lanes of Route 28 snarled traffic for morning commuters, Allegheny County dispatchers said.
The accident occurred in the Fox Chapel area, dispatchers said.
No injuries were reported.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- 1 intruder killed, other shot and wounded in Carrick home invasion
- Motive remains unclear in slaying of Kennedy Township man
- Transplant patients in limbo over coverage under UPMC-Highmark pact
- United States proposes tougher rules for moving crude oil, ethanol by rail
- Crisis of children seeps into Pittsburgh
- Fitzgerald stacks legislative wins as Allegheny council members struggle
- Pittsburgh police officers train for ambushes during traffic stops
- Board to examine use of sanitary authority vehicles
- Allegheny Health Network offers glimpse of Pine ‘medical mall’
- Penn Hills man identified as Allentown shooting victim
- $24M water filter project at Aspinwall treatment plant nears kickoff