Carnegie library fills new technology position
The Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh has appointed Toby Greenwalt as director of digital strategy and technology integration, a new position.
Greenwalt will coordinate systemwide digital and technology initiatives and direct the work of the information technology department.
Before his appointment, he was virtual services coordinator for the Skokie Public Library in Illinois, where he oversaw online service strategy. He is the author of “The Wired Library,” a bimonthly column, and a contributor to “theanalogdivide,” a blog on the importance of the human factor in library technology.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh police officers start wearing video cameras
- 12-year-old’s donated heart joins families, lets her memory live
- Foundation donates $350K to revitalize facades in Downtown Pittsburgh
- Proposal to limit access divides Penn Hills, Homewood neighborhoods
- Allegheny County Council members outspend expense accounts
- Newsmaker: Thomas J. Usher
- Former Rollier’s store to become art gallery, cafe
- City suspending trash collection Tuesday to honor slain worker
- Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group volunteers cut trail in South Park
- Legal titans prepared to tussle in Ferrante cyanide homicide trial
- Rules hamper Franklin Regional attack victim scholarships