Carnegie library fills new technology position
The Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh has appointed Toby Greenwalt as director of digital strategy and technology integration, a new position.
Greenwalt will coordinate systemwide digital and technology initiatives and direct the work of the information technology department.
Before his appointment, he was virtual services coordinator for the Skokie Public Library in Illinois, where he oversaw online service strategy. He is the author of “The Wired Library,” a bimonthly column, and a contributor to “theanalogdivide,” a blog on the importance of the human factor in library technology.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Allegheny County adoption event joins 40 children with families
- Man’s death by runaway wheel on Route 28 ruled accident
- Newsmaker: Christopher W. Robinson
- Youngsters embrace technology that combines art, software in 3D printing
- Light Up Night, games, shows, concert to attract 400,000 to Downtown Pittsburgh
- WVU frat brothers charged with hazing pledges
- Portion of Parkway West will be closed for weekend work
- Emergency personnel contain fire at Whitehall apartment complex
- Newsmaker: Mark Roberts
- Challenge Program at Pittsburgh Milliones gives students incentive to succeed
- Former FBI director Mueller: Home hacks called on par with globals