Car strikes woman in Greenfield
A woman was hit by a car Tuesday morning in Greenfield and taken to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital in Oakland.
The woman was hit just after 7:30 a.m. at the corner of Hazelwood Avenue and Beechwood Boulevard, Allegheny County emergency officials said.
The injuries appeared to be non life-threatening, officials said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- McCandless residents voice opposition to Wal-Mart plan
- Squirrel Hill street that had been paved getting another pave job
- Castle Shannon mayor honored by statewide association
- TSA fee increase this week arrives with load of complaints
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust leads applicants seeking increase in RAD money
- 1 intruder killed, another injured in Carrick home invasion
- Ukrainian festival will go on in McKees Rocks despite crisis in homeland
- Moon Area board reconfigures elementary buildings, votes again to close school and explore merging with Cornell
- Shenango asks judge to dismiss suit by environmental group
- Save-the-map appeal generates $10K online to revitalize North Side artwork
- Thousands relish thrill of Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix