Car strikes woman in Greenfield
A woman was hit by a car Tuesday morning in Greenfield and taken to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital in Oakland.
The woman was hit just after 7:30 a.m. at the corner of Hazelwood Avenue and Beechwood Boulevard, Allegheny County emergency officials said.
The injuries appeared to be non life-threatening, officials said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since ACLU filed discrimination lawsuit in 2012
- TED Talks event to appeal to Pittsburgh millenials
- Revenue from special Pennsylvania Monuments license plates to help maintain monuments at Gettysburg
- Allegheny County’s crime lab is ranks up there with world’s best
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Trial near for Shaler man paralyzed in Pittsburgh police shooting
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Toll road system traces roots to Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Carnegie Mellon University picks architect for business school