Car strikes woman in Greenfield
A woman was hit by a car Tuesday morning in Greenfield and taken to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital in Oakland.
The woman was hit just after 7:30 a.m. at the corner of Hazelwood Avenue and Beechwood Boulevard, Allegheny County emergency officials said.
The injuries appeared to be non life-threatening, officials said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Light rail shutdown between West Library, Library stops set for Sunday
- Single lane of Fort Duquesne Bridge to close early Saturday
- Police identify victim of deadly Homewood shooting
- Police charge Oakmont man in fatal Penn Hills shooting
- Pitcairn police department to carry Narcan for heroin overdoses
- AT&T offers customers option to text 911
- 6 arrested after brief SWAT standoff in Fineview
- Pittsburgh bishop throws cold water on ALS group, which uses embryonic stem cells
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra makes ‘great strides’ financially, audit shows
- Pittsburgh city vehicle repair delays elicit gripes about Cincinnati company
- August Wilson Center event rentals thwarted by cooling system repairs