Homewood man fatally shot during barbecue
A Homewood man was fatally shot inside his home on Friday afternoon, according to a city spokeswoman.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's office identified the man as Kaamil Arnold, 30.
He was shot multiple times in his home in the 7700 block of Tioga Street during a barbecue, said Sonya Toler, spokeswoman for Pittsburgh's Public Safety Department. The emergency call came in at about 3:20 p.m., Toler said. No arrest has been made, she said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Peduto blasts Wolf’s plan to borrow $3B to shore up pensions
- Derry boy recovering at home after high-profile intestinal transplant
- Pittsburgh is planning to add network of bike lanes through Oakland
- School credit ratings a problem for several in Western Pennsylvania
- Amtrak still working to add bicycle racks to Western Pa. train routes
- Public Utility Commission will consider Yellow Cab fare hikes
- Fugitive arrested at Plum motel on drug, gun charges
- Rising East Liberty out of reach for Pittsburgh’s poor
- Woman crashes car at Pittsburgh federal building after high-speed chase
- Judge adds 2 years to sentence of Baldwin Borough man acquitted of murder
- 2 firefighters injured in Millvale house fire