Homewood man fatally shot during barbecue
A Homewood man was fatally shot inside his home on Friday afternoon, according to a city spokeswoman.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's office identified the man as Kaamil Arnold, 30.
He was shot multiple times in his home in the 7700 block of Tioga Street during a barbecue, said Sonya Toler, spokeswoman for Pittsburgh's Public Safety Department. The emergency call came in at about 3:20 p.m., Toler said. No arrest has been made, she said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh cracks down on overcrowded houses
- Pittsburgh police say officers in video did not use excessive force
- U.S. Marshals fugitive task force arrests man wanted in McKeesport homicide
- W.Va. natural gas line explodes near Ohio border
- Woman sought in ‘friendly fire’ fatal shooting in Brighton Heights
- Charges officially dropped against Ford, who is recovering from surgery
- Appellate court upholds most of jury’s verdict against officials of Lemington Home for the Aged
- Developer wants to keep historic atom smasher in Forest Hills
- Project to End Human Trafficking volunteers help Uganda
- Three arrested in armed robbery in Lawrenceville
- Hillview Street in Overbrook to be closed until Feb. 9