Homewood man fatally shot during barbecue
A Homewood man was fatally shot inside his home on Friday afternoon, according to a city spokeswoman.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's office identified the man as Kaamil Arnold, 30.
He was shot multiple times in his home in the 7700 block of Tioga Street during a barbecue, said Sonya Toler, spokeswoman for Pittsburgh's Public Safety Department. The emergency call came in at about 3:20 p.m., Toler said. No arrest has been made, she said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Alpine touring skiing movement faces uphill climb in Western Pa.
- Newsmaker: Kostas Pelechrinis
- Century Inn owner hopes to reopen Washington County landmark, gutted by fire, by end of next year
- Legislators, Wolf agree on one thing: Higher work zone fines
- Pittsburgh police deliver 2,500 Thanksgiving meals through ‘Stuffed’ program
- Pittsburgh nonprofit 412 Food Rescue takes surplus food to needy
- Carrick crime ‘blitz’ shows early signs of success
- Pet chiropractic more popular in Western Pa., but doubts linger
- Garfield gallery ModernFormations closes after 15 years as neighborhood anchor
- Pittsburgh police chief finds use-of-force policies ‘quite satisfactory’
- Police investigating after cab driver shot in Hazelwood