Homewood man fatally shot during barbecue
A Homewood man was fatally shot inside his home on Friday afternoon, according to a city spokeswoman.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's office identified the man as Kaamil Arnold, 30.
He was shot multiple times in his home in the 7700 block of Tioga Street during a barbecue, said Sonya Toler, spokeswoman for Pittsburgh's Public Safety Department. The emergency call came in at about 3:20 p.m., Toler said. No arrest has been made, she said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt’s new chancellor Gallagher to continue broad role at school
- Beloved teacher at 3 Western Pa. schools hears from students across nation
- Authorities identify man killed in second Northview Heights shooting
- Port Authority T line service to detour in South Hills this weekend
- Bus detours set for weekend East Busway construction
- Liberty Tunnel set to close; other highway projects around Pittsburgh also to start
- Victim identified in Pleasant Hills apartment fire
- Oakland eatery Fuel & Fuddle to reopen under new owners
- Feds admit cooperation remains obstacle with corporations, cyber threats
- 2 sentenced for avoiding arrest after Steelers player was stabbed
- 1 intruder killed, other shot and wounded in Carrick home invasion