Port Authority T line service to detour in South Hills this weekend
Red line T service will detour Saturday and Sunday while crews repair tracks in Beechview, Port Authority officials said.
The red line will detour throughout the weekend, both inbound and outbound. The red line will serve all regular stops between Allegheny Station and South Hills Junction, but will detour using the blue line's route between South Hills Junction and Willow/Overbrook Junction.
T shuttles will operate between Overbrook Junction and Potomac Station. Bus shuttles will provide service between Potomac and South Hills Junction/Station Square.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- PennDOT details closings as work continues on Parkway West
- Sports Deli is latest tenant to say goodbye to Parkway Center Mall
- Lane restrictions announced for portion of Route 28
- Package thefts can be prevented, police, experts say
- Woman shot in shoulder during McKeesport fight
- Muslim civil rights group seeks investigation into shooting of Pittsburgh taxi driver
- Shooting of Pittsburgh cab driver spotlights risks of profession
- Security policies limit ‘insider threat’ at airports, TSA says
- Alpine touring skiing movement faces uphill climb in Western Pa.
- Pittsburgh on cusp of leaving fiscal oversight
- Terror threat doesn’t keep Pittsburgh International travelers down