Port Authority T line service to detour in South Hills this weekend
Red line T service will detour Saturday and Sunday while crews repair tracks in Beechview, Port Authority officials said.
The red line will detour throughout the weekend, both inbound and outbound. The red line will serve all regular stops between Allegheny Station and South Hills Junction, but will detour using the blue line's route between South Hills Junction and Willow/Overbrook Junction.
T shuttles will operate between Overbrook Junction and Potomac Station. Bus shuttles will provide service between Potomac and South Hills Junction/Station Square.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Plum High School teacher hires attorney who also represents Jerry Sandusky
- Former Franklin Park woman convicted of abusing adopted children to be freed from jail
- Duquesne University, union spar over labor laws
- VA hospitals in Pittsburgh, Erie turn attention to female veterans’ needs
- Man arrested in 2014 shooting death of Larimer man
- Penn Hills School District brings on former employee as consultant
- Mt. Lebanon appoints former commissioner to fill opening
- Water main break disrupts Downtown traffic
- Allegheny County Controller Wagner claims rival Flaherty benefits from ‘dark money’
- Work to begin on Fifth Avenue apartments in Uptown
- Portion of inbound lanes on Boulevard of the Allies will be closed Tuesday night