Port Authority T line service to detour in South Hills this weekend
Red line T service will detour Saturday and Sunday while crews repair tracks in Beechview, Port Authority officials said.
The red line will detour throughout the weekend, both inbound and outbound. The red line will serve all regular stops between Allegheny Station and South Hills Junction, but will detour using the blue line's route between South Hills Junction and Willow/Overbrook Junction.
T shuttles will operate between Overbrook Junction and Potomac Station. Bus shuttles will provide service between Potomac and South Hills Junction/Station Square.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Muslim group to host interfaith symposium
- Company claims Carnegie Mellon University defrauded it on Tartarstan venture
- Federal judge dismisses Monongahela mayor’s lawsuit against district judge, district attorney
- Ice falling from Allegheny County Courthouse frightens passersby
- PennDOT to replace drivers licenses issued since November without proper security features
- Easter Seals merger in Pennsylvania raises ethics concerns
- Housing Authority OKs $36.2 million for 2nd phase of Hill District development
- Federal grand jury indicts chief operations manager for Pittsburgh office of Horizons Hospice
- Southwest announces daily nonstop flight between Pittsburgh, Dallas Love Field
- PUC fines 8 transport companies, including 2 in Western Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh councilwoman Rudiak announces bid for city controller