Port Authority T line service to detour in South Hills this weekend
Red line T service will detour Saturday and Sunday while crews repair tracks in Beechview, Port Authority officials said.
The red line will detour throughout the weekend, both inbound and outbound. The red line will serve all regular stops between Allegheny Station and South Hills Junction, but will detour using the blue line's route between South Hills Junction and Willow/Overbrook Junction.
T shuttles will operate between Overbrook Junction and Potomac Station. Bus shuttles will provide service between Potomac and South Hills Junction/Station Square.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Arrivals from Paris soon will avoid extra screening at Pittsburgh International
- Two with experience in the mental health system nominated to Allegheny County board
- With ‘Ravenstahl Field’ awaiting approval, Pittsburgh City Council approves naming guidelines
- Carnegie Library, recently in crisis mode, reports surplus, passes fundraising goal
- Ramp projects across Western Pennsylvania to start this week
- Ex-prosecutor concerned with latest Pa. child abuse findings
- Pennsylvania religious freedom law doesn’t extend to for-profits
- North Versailles couple faults construction company for damage to property
- Owner of Penn Hills tombstone business pleads guilty to swindling the bereaved out of $90K
- Pgh. International leader strives to inject Pittsburgh flavor into airport
- Allegheny County Court judge removes Brentley from City Council primary ballot