Biden in Pittsburgh Thursday for fundraiser
Vice President Joe Biden is headlining a private fundraiser Thursday for the Democratic National Committee near Pittsburgh, a committee official said.
The event will be at the Fox Chapel home of Douglas and Shelley Campbell. Tickets will range from $5,000 to $32,400 apiece.
About 40 people are expected to attend, including Tom Wolf, the Democratic nominee challenging Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett, a Shaler Republican.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Brentwood police chief to get nearly $200K as part of settlement agreement with borough
- Surgery for man shot by Pittsburgh officer on hold amid legal limbo
- U.S. Steel to relocate corporate headquarters on former Civic Arena site
- RMU dormitory fire will displace 10 students
- Coaches lead discussions to influence athletes’ attitudes toward women, avoiding violence
- Allegheny County police investigate out-of-state company that hired worker charged in fatal accident
- State leaders give input on budget woes at Pittsburgh meeting
- Judges with Pittsburgh ties enter race for Pa. Supreme Court
- Allegheny County officials to continue shuttle service in airport corridor, Mon Valley
- Horse racing industry banks on Wolf
- WVU frat brothers charged with hazing pledges