Rock removal prompts lane closure on Rt. 51
Rock removal on Route 51 in Pittsburgh on Friday will force single lane closures, PennDOT officials said.
A single-lane closure will occur from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on northbound Route 51 between Crane Avenue and Woodruff Street.
One lane of northbound traffic will be maintained at all times. Southbound traffic will not be affected. PennDOT plans to monitor traffic and will temporarily remove the lane restriction if significant delays occur, officials said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- Jury selection to continue in Ferrante cyanide poisoning trial
- Pittsburgh councilwoman: Peduto seeks to reroute money from North Side project in retribution
- 12-year-old’s donated heart joins families, lets her memory live
- State law complicates Allegheny County proposal for letter grading of restaurants
- Pittsburgh police officers start wearing video cameras
- Proposal to limit access divides Penn Hills, Homewood neighborhoods
- Beechview man arrested on child pornography charges
- Former Rollier’s store to become art gallery, cafe
- Newsmaker: Terri Liberto
- Rules hamper Franklin Regional attack victim scholarships