Published: Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
The Armstrong County Board of Commissioners sets the salary of elected officials. It was incorrectly reported that it was the salary board that sets those salaries in an A1 story on Tuesday. The commissioners passed a resolution in 2010 tying elected officials' increases to the raises given the county's non-union employees and votes on the matter every four years.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Armstrong, StrongLand, Allegheny Valley chambers of commerce merging
- Kittanning man jailed again for contact with girl, 15
- Memories haunt razed fire hall in Kittanning
- ASD to hold surplus supplies, equipment auction Saturday
- Summer fun ready to go in Armstrong County
- Police arrest 3 for allegedly selling heroin
- Suspect cites heroin addiction in Perry Township gun thefts