Dayton man faces more charges
By Leader Times
Published: Friday, February 8, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Friday, February 8, 2013
Michael P. Shaffer, 33, of Dayton, who was arraigned on Tuesday for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl in 2010, also faces separate charges for allegedly molesting an 8-year-old girl in 2007.
He was placed in Armstrong County Jail and released on $25,000 bond for charges stemming from both incidents including statutory sexual assault, corruption of minors, indecent assault and endangering the welfare of children.
A preliminary hearing is set for Monday morning with District Judge Samuel Goldstrohm.
- Heroin cited in gun thefts
- Bickering adds 3 hours to Ford City meeting
- Kittanning man jailed again for contact with girl, 15
- ASD to hold surplus supplies, equipment auction Saturday
- West Kittanning teen to compete for Miss Pennsylvania crown
- Memories haunt razed fire hall in Kittanning
- Police arrest 3 for allegedly selling heroin
- Convicted sex offender can’t return to California for now
- Armstrong School District, union agree on new contract
- Summer fun ready to go in Armstrong County
- Just be the love, the rest will take care of itself
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.