Butler man charged in Forest County stabbings
A Butler man is accused of fatally stabbing an ex-girlfriend and a Leechburg man in a Forest County mobile home.
State police charged Scott Allan Black, 38, with two counts of homicide in the deaths of Marcelle Edwards, 42, of Green and Donald Shay, 43, of Leechburg. Black is being held without bond at Warren County Jail, police said.
Police said they received a report early Saturday of a man brandishing a knife at Edwards' home, near Tionesta.
When they arrived, troopers found Shay on the front porch and Edwards inside. Both had been stabbed multiple times, Forest County Coroner Norman J. Wimer said. Police later arrested Black along German Hill Road.
Wimer said there had been a dispute between Black and the victims.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hearing addresses questions about proposed West Franklin limestone mine
- Lenape Tech opening center for adult training Thursday in Manor
- Kittanning paving projects starting; completion expected within a week
- Ford City native jazzing it up at big name festival in Florida
- Ford City man arrested for making video of parking dispute
- VA seeks input on services at Ford City clinic
- Ford City joining growing fight against blight
- Cowansville veterans center getting facelift through Home Depot grant
- Valley Township couple goes all out for Halloween