East Franklin woman found
By Brad Pedersen
Published: Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013, 1:11 a.m.
Pittsburgh Police found an East Franklin woman on Monday afternoon after she had been missing since Saturday evening.
According to Detective Artie Patterson, an officer from Pittsburgh's Zone 2 found Susan “Sue” Yoders, 44, of Butler Road sitting on a Market Place patio in Market Square around 10 a.m.
“She was in good health and condition, so we notified state police in Kittanning and had her sent home,” Patterson said.
Pittsburgh's Zone 2 includes downtown Pittsburgh, Point State Park, the Hill District, Lawrenceville and the Strip District.
Yoders had last been seen at the Wal-Mart in East Franklin around 7:30 p.m. Saturday before she went missing. Police said she suffers from a medical condition and has special dietary needs.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kittanning man part of wrestling show benefitting Ford City Summerfest
- Medical company moves into Northpointe to do clinical testing
- DEP halts some fines against Ford City
- PENNVEST funds aid Armstrong, Clarion sewer project
- `The Green Man’ sculpture puts life into dying Manor elm
- Survivors in critical condition a day after fifth Armstrong County car crash victim dies
- Rimer residents given keys to open trails to vehicles in emergency
- Manorville man gives children gift of fishing
- Vandals strike Kittanning doctor’s memorial in picnic area
- Bullet strikes Armstrong school van
- Punxsutawney driver gets jail sentence for fatal crash