East Franklin woman found
Pittsburgh Police found an East Franklin woman on Monday afternoon after she had been missing since Saturday evening.
According to Detective Artie Patterson, an officer from Pittsburgh's Zone 2 found Susan “Sue” Yoders, 44, of Butler Road sitting on a Market Place patio in Market Square around 10 a.m.
“She was in good health and condition, so we notified state police in Kittanning and had her sent home,” Patterson said.
Pittsburgh's Zone 2 includes downtown Pittsburgh, Point State Park, the Hill District, Lawrenceville and the Strip District.
Yoders had last been seen at the Wal-Mart in East Franklin around 7:30 p.m. Saturday before she went missing. Police said she suffers from a medical condition and has special dietary needs.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337, or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hacker stuns Dayton family with computer takeover
- Defense seeks delay in start of Kittanning Township teen’s murder trial
- Company supplies industry worldwide with products made in South Buffalo
- Adrian man sentenced to 10 years in prison for sex crimes
- EDA rejects Ford City’s offer to repay debt over 50 years
- Spontaneous street celebrations marked WWII’s end 70 years ago
- State agents arrest Ford City man on child porn charges
- ‘Drugs Kill Dreams’ celebrates 15th year in Armstrong County
- West Shamokin closes band camp with new director
- Gateway Clipper making 2 Armstrong County cruises in October