East Franklin woman found
Pittsburgh Police found an East Franklin woman on Monday afternoon after she had been missing since Saturday evening.
According to Detective Artie Patterson, an officer from Pittsburgh's Zone 2 found Susan “Sue” Yoders, 44, of Butler Road sitting on a Market Place patio in Market Square around 10 a.m.
“She was in good health and condition, so we notified state police in Kittanning and had her sent home,” Patterson said.
Pittsburgh's Zone 2 includes downtown Pittsburgh, Point State Park, the Hill District, Lawrenceville and the Strip District.
Yoders had last been seen at the Wal-Mart in East Franklin around 7:30 p.m. Saturday before she went missing. Police said she suffers from a medical condition and has special dietary needs.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- North Buffalo man charged with distributing child porn
- Armstrong schools put television programming online
- Letters show Ford City had chance at cutting debt by more than $450K
- Ford City woman injured in crash
- Bond reduction denied for boy accused of fatally shooting Leechburg man
- Lenape students move on to state skills competition
- Armstrong jail makes GED diploma an attainable goal for inmates
- Few changes on Armstrong primary ballot after withdrawal deadline
- PennDOT urges caution as road work season starts
- Ford City residents frustrated with borough’s mounting problems
- Rescuers find lost Mahoning teen using cellphone location