East Franklin woman found
Pittsburgh Police found an East Franklin woman on Monday afternoon after she had been missing since Saturday evening.
According to Detective Artie Patterson, an officer from Pittsburgh's Zone 2 found Susan “Sue” Yoders, 44, of Butler Road sitting on a Market Place patio in Market Square around 10 a.m.
“She was in good health and condition, so we notified state police in Kittanning and had her sent home,” Patterson said.
Pittsburgh's Zone 2 includes downtown Pittsburgh, Point State Park, the Hill District, Lawrenceville and the Strip District.
Yoders had last been seen at the Wal-Mart in East Franklin around 7:30 p.m. Saturday before she went missing. Police said she suffers from a medical condition and has special dietary needs.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Inflatables bring joy to North Buffalo child’s world
- Armstrong contributes to project to replace Kittanning retaining wall
- Fire marshal rules arson in Kittanning blaze
- Kittanning, Kiski police getting trained to help abuse victims
- Crash leaves Burrell Township family without father, friend
- Armstrong County Jail commitments since Dec. 13
- Officials get early start on NuMine bridge replacement planning
- Family escapes house fire in Kittanning
- Teachers at 2 Armstrong schools go casual for a cause
- Samples show Plumcreek gas leaks aren’t methane
- Students perform Christmas program at Kittanning health center