East Franklin woman found
Pittsburgh Police found an East Franklin woman on Monday afternoon after she had been missing since Saturday evening.
According to Detective Artie Patterson, an officer from Pittsburgh's Zone 2 found Susan “Sue” Yoders, 44, of Butler Road sitting on a Market Place patio in Market Square around 10 a.m.
“She was in good health and condition, so we notified state police in Kittanning and had her sent home,” Patterson said.
Pittsburgh's Zone 2 includes downtown Pittsburgh, Point State Park, the Hill District, Lawrenceville and the Strip District.
Yoders had last been seen at the Wal-Mart in East Franklin around 7:30 p.m. Saturday before she went missing. Police said she suffers from a medical condition and has special dietary needs.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Months of hard work go into Alle-Kiski high-school musicals
- Pirates notebook: Infield prospect Hanson used to playing elders
- Florida fisherman’s high court win spurs call for legal reform
- Chef’s compassion showed through food ministry
- News Alert
- Cooking Class: Pork Tenderloin Medallions With Sweet Pea Risotto at Franco’s Trattoria
- Devices, exercises can keep technology from being a pain
- Roasting or sauteing brings out sweetness of green beans
- MLB notebook: White Sox ace Sale out with broken right foot
- Scientists concerned seas will rise, reshaping coastlines
- PLS Trio seems like more voices on ‘East River’