Voters decide area tax collector races
Voters decided just four contested tax collector races during Tuesday's general election:
East Franklin : Democrat Terry Steffy defeated Republican Roger Reitler, 508-459.
Kiski: Republican Andrew R. Evans defeated Democrat Calvin Creighton, 361-177.
Plumcreek: Republican Linda McKissick received 250 votes, defeating Democrat Camilla D. Ackerson and Independent Bonnie Rearick, who received 24 and 31 votes, respectively.
South Bend : Republican Nevin C. Rupert defeated Democrat Patricia Kirkpatrick, 98-78.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Drug use, medical problems cited as cause of West Kittanning crash
- School bus, car crash in Armstrong
- Kittanning’s holiday gifts come early for Ford City group
- Armstrong bolstering pool of temp workers for Health Center
- Dollar General to take place of Spagnolo’s Foodland
- Historical society seeks to grow interest in Armstrong County museum, library
- Peanut Butter Festival to whip up family fun in New Bethlehem
- Armstrong County married dentists passing torch to their children
- New Kensington man charged in Leechburg drug sale
- Kittanning YMCA events for kids opened to non-members
- Reading program fun under the stars at West Hills school