Kittanning suspect waives prelim on drug charges
Ashley Remaley, 30, of Kittanning waived her preliminary hearing on drug charges in District Judge James Owens's court on Wednesday for allegedly selling heroin to Armstrong County Narcotics Enforcement Team informants in March.
Remaley is charged with four felony counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to manufacture or deliver, two felony counts of criminal use of a cellular phone, two misdemeanor counts of possession of a controlled substance and two misdemeanor counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Justin W. Smith, 30, of Reesdale Road, Adrian, waived his preliminary hearing on a felony count of criminal conspiracy for delivering a controlled substance. He is accused of accompanying Remaley during one of the two alleged drug sales.
Remaley and Smith remain in the Armstrong County Jail in lieu of $50,000 and $10,000 bonds, respectively.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337, or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kittanning man admits to stealing from vehicles, house
- ALDI to open in East Franklin
- Public input sought on use of block grant funds for Campbell Street repairs
- Schall descendants gather in Plumcreek
- Reopening of Armstrong County locks with public, private funding made for ‘wonderful’ boating season
- Workers in East Franklin to ask judge for wages; claims refuted by ACMH
- National Labor Relations Board bringing charges against ACMH Hospital
- Containment system fails at Kittanning Twp. drilling site
- Ford City will not pay $581K grant default
- Report: Series of ‘missteps’ led to Armstrong jail escape
- Mud, rain force animals out of Orphans of the Storm