Kittanning suspect waives prelim on drug charges
Ashley Remaley, 30, of Kittanning waived her preliminary hearing on drug charges in District Judge James Owens's court on Wednesday for allegedly selling heroin to Armstrong County Narcotics Enforcement Team informants in March.
Remaley is charged with four felony counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to manufacture or deliver, two felony counts of criminal use of a cellular phone, two misdemeanor counts of possession of a controlled substance and two misdemeanor counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Justin W. Smith, 30, of Reesdale Road, Adrian, waived his preliminary hearing on a felony count of criminal conspiracy for delivering a controlled substance. He is accused of accompanying Remaley during one of the two alleged drug sales.
Remaley and Smith remain in the Armstrong County Jail in lieu of $50,000 and $10,000 bonds, respectively.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Armstrong sheriff replaces patrol cars with newer models
- Late afternoon fire destroys Manor home
- Stuff the Bus in East Franklin Saturday
- Kittanning event raising money for Drugs Kill Dreams
- Rural Valley day care opening in former American Legion building
- Mayflies making Ford City roads slick for drivers
- Lyme disease numbers spiking in Western Pennsylvania
- Ford City Council’s police committee recommends eliminating department
- East Brady gears up for Riverfest crowds
- Belmont sports camp gives kids a jump on fitness
- Armstrong seeks grant for more upgrades at Belmont Complex