Rural Valley man charged during alleged heroin sale
A Rural Valley man was charged Wednesday with selling heroin to a law enforcement informant.
Charles E. Blystone, 43, of Schlemmer Road was jailed when he allegedly sold an undisclosed amount of heroin to the informant from his home. He is being held in Armstrong County Jail in lieu of $200,000 bond.
Blystone is charged with two felony counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to manufacture or delivery, a felony charge of criminal use of a cellphone and a misdemeanor charge of possession of a controlled substance.
He has a preliminary hearing in District Judge Samuel Goldstrohm's Rural Valley courtroom on Tuesday.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Sheriff pushes for action on Armstrong jail security
- Armstrong Junior-Senior High School to pick between grass, turf for fields
- Number of candidates insufficient for many Armstrong positions
- Yatesboro teen died from artery anomaly
- Clerical error blamed as Armstrong inmate is released
- Armstrong County Jail warden resigns
- School supplies, equipment on the auction block in former Kittanning school gym
- Worthington American Legion to host open house, spaghetti dinner
- West Kittanning Council OKs parking, sign ordinances
- Manor Township considers tax break
- Seneca Masonic Lodge marks milestone