Rural Valley man charged during alleged heroin sale
A Rural Valley man was charged Wednesday with selling heroin to a law enforcement informant.
Charles E. Blystone, 43, of Schlemmer Road was jailed when he allegedly sold an undisclosed amount of heroin to the informant from his home. He is being held in Armstrong County Jail in lieu of $200,000 bond.
Blystone is charged with two felony counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to manufacture or delivery, a felony charge of criminal use of a cellphone and a misdemeanor charge of possession of a controlled substance.
He has a preliminary hearing in District Judge Samuel Goldstrohm's Rural Valley courtroom on Tuesday.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kittanning traffic snarls expected as bridge renovation work wraps up
- Kittanning fundraiser to help homeless pit bulls
- West Shamokin closes band camp with new director
- ‘Drugs Kill Dreams’ celebrates 15th year in Armstrong County
- Gateway Clipper making 2 Armstrong County cruises in October
- East Franklin shopping trips help needy kids get ready for school
- Dog day of summer at East Franklin pool
- Kittanning fundraiser targets purchase of drug-sniffing dog for sheriff’s department
- State agents arrest Ford City man on child porn charges
- State Rep. Pyle: Ford City debt repayment letter should be made public
- Lenape adult learning center in Manor offers free job-readiness classes, job training