Rural Valley man charged during alleged heroin sale
A Rural Valley man was charged Wednesday with selling heroin to a law enforcement informant.
Charles E. Blystone, 43, of Schlemmer Road was jailed when he allegedly sold an undisclosed amount of heroin to the informant from his home. He is being held in Armstrong County Jail in lieu of $200,000 bond.
Blystone is charged with two felony counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to manufacture or delivery, a felony charge of criminal use of a cellphone and a misdemeanor charge of possession of a controlled substance.
He has a preliminary hearing in District Judge Samuel Goldstrohm's Rural Valley courtroom on Tuesday.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Family safe but dog dies in Sugarcreek trailer fire
- Lost dog found; boxer now missing in Manor
- Kittanning project extended to include courthouse sidewalks
- Aluminum rails stolen from Mosgrove river lock
- West Kittanning considers extending campfire hours on weekends
- Ford City fundraiser benefits two groups
- Men charged in West Kittanning, East Franklin burglaries
- Kittanning’s change in landlord ordinance hopes to keep rowdy renters under control
- Alle Kiski Strong Chamber seeks executive director
- West Kittanning planning road work on limited budget
- Seed planted for use of Kittanning school properties