Late afternoon fire destroys Manor home
Fire destroyed a home on Iseman Hill Road in Manor late Wednesday afternoon.
Firefighters from several companies responded to the home of Christopher and Christi Fetterman but were unable to save the structure.
Crews from Manor, Ford City, Ford Cliff and Kittanning fire departments responded when a neighbor called 911 and said fire was coming out of the windows of the home at 4:15 p.m. About 6:30 p.m., firefighters were still knocking back flames as the fire rekindled itself.
Fire gutted both levels of the two-story home within an hour and a half.
“It went quick,” said neighor Dave Hill, who watched the fire move through the house from his porch. “It's such a shame.”
Nobody was injured in the fire.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ford City man charged with molesting teen
- Schools converge for Armstrong County Marching Band Festival
- Rayburn offices moving to regular business hours
- State agency honors Manorville man for hooking up kids with fishing gear
- Program helping Armstrong jail inmates earn GED diplomas
- East Franklin artist featured at Crooked Creek’s monthly speaker program
- 6 high school bands marching in West Shamokin at annual show
- Fall colors, Allegheny River the stars of Armstrong Tourist Bureau cruise
- Conflicting stories leave police seeking answers in Ford City shooting
- Improvements to Rails to Trails in Kittanning set for spring
- Proposals submitted for use of Armstrong’s federal grant money