Late afternoon fire destroys Manor home
Fire destroyed a home on Iseman Hill Road in Manor late Wednesday afternoon.
Firefighters from several companies responded to the home of Christopher and Christi Fetterman but were unable to save the structure.
Crews from Manor, Ford City, Ford Cliff and Kittanning fire departments responded when a neighbor called 911 and said fire was coming out of the windows of the home at 4:15 p.m. About 6:30 p.m., firefighters were still knocking back flames as the fire rekindled itself.
Fire gutted both levels of the two-story home within an hour and a half.
“It went quick,” said neighor Dave Hill, who watched the fire move through the house from his porch. “It's such a shame.”
Nobody was injured in the fire.
Brad Pedersen is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-543-1303, ext. 1337, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lenape Tech opening center for adult training Thursday in Manor
- Hearing addresses questions about proposed West Franklin limestone mine
- Kittanning paving projects starting; completion expected within a week
- Ford City man arrested for making video of parking dispute
- Progressive Workshop open houses Thursday in Kittanning, Rayburn
- Ford City native jazzing it up at big name festival in Florida
- VA seeks input on services at Ford City clinic
- Grants boost tunnel, trail work in Clarion and Armstrong counties
- Salvation Army struggles to meet growing need in Armstrong County
- Valley Township couple goes all out for Halloween
- Volunteers answer call to duty at veteran’s center in Cowansville