Annual Nationality Days festival to be held Friday-Sunday in Ambridge
The 48th annual Nationality Days begins today along Merchant Street in Ambridge.
The three-day festival features a variety of entertainment, ethnic foods, local groups and vendor booths.
Events get underway today at noon with a Lincoln Park jazz group performance.
The Ambridge Area High School Steel Drum Band will perform at 6 p.m. Friday.
A parade will be held Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
Events wrap up Sunday evening.
For information on Nationality Days, click here .
Bobby Cherry is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or email@example.com.
Add Bobby Cherry to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy TV’s odds
- Districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges
- NFL notebook: Rams leave Sam off practice squad
- MLB notebook: Astros fire manager amid dismal season
- Bike lane work to affect Penn Avenue in Pittsburgh
- East Allegheny teachers set to strike on Tuesday
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Surveillance video in Wal-Mart police killing sought
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade