Bridge work to slow traffic on state Route 18 Tuesday
Traffic will stop periodically from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday on state Route 18 near the Beaver Valley Interchange with the Turnpike because of construction work.
The stoppages will last 15 minutes and affect traffic in both directions. Turnpike drivers will not be affected.
Crews will be removing girders from an old bridge that carried in the interchange ramps over Route 18. Traffic was recently switched onto the new bridge as part of the Beaver River Bridge replacement project.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Northern Cambria man accused of attempted rape
- Witnesses help identify 2nd teen charged in killing Andre Roberts
- Photo of suspect in Greendale Tavern burglary/fire released
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Icy roads cause accidents, slow traffic across Western Pa.
- October mine inspections result in 127 citations
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Sewickley center offers new child care options
- Earlier openings make Black Friday shopping easier for bargain-hunters
- Steelers’ backups Archer, Harris ready to run
- Fayette County history could fetch big bucks at Ohio auction