Police investigating death of 4-month-old in Aliquippa
Police and Beaver County detectives are investigating the death of a 4-month-old infant in Aliquippa, according to an emergency dispatcher.
The infant was found not breathing in a residence along Project Road around 3:20 a.m. Saturday. The infant was taken to Heritage Valley Beaver hospital and pronounced dead.
Additional information wasn't immediately available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- East Allegheny teachers to hit the picket lines
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges
- Flexible-use building in the works for Duquesne
- Homestead to celebrate one of its own at jazz festival
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office