Property taxes to remain unchanged in Cranberry
By Bill Vidonic
Published: Thursday, December 13, 2012, 8:04 p.m.
Updated: Friday, December 14, 2012
Cranberry residents will pay the same taxes in 2013 as this year, under a final budget adopted by commissioners Thursday night.
The $17.2 million budget keeps the property tax rate at 13 mills.
Township Manager Jerry Andree said the budget also keeps water, sewer and solid waste fees at their 2012 levels.
- Carnivals are big attractions in Saxonburg, Seven Fields
- OSHA finds no violations for chemicals in Butler County warehouse
- Butler County Sheriff’s Office joins state police’s intel network
- Photo Gallery: Harmony Museum’s Herb and Garden Fair
- Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival celebrated in Butler County
- Butler County to apply for 10 new radio frequencies
- 10-ton weight limit placed on Route 2010 through Summit, Jefferson
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.