Butler County trucker accused of fighting with police
Published: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 1:12 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, December 30, 2012
A truck driver and a woman were arrested Saturday night after he crashed his truck and got in a fight with State Police in Butler County, police said.
Earl R. Sanderson, 44, of West Sunbury received a minor injury after he lost control of his truck, struck a culvert and rolled the vehicle on Halston Road in West Sunbury. He was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and simple assault of a police officer.
Christine Sanderson, 39, of West Sunbury arrived at the scene. State Police charged her with disorderly conduct. Earl Sanderson was arraigned and taken to the Butler County Jail.
- Butler Area district board to vote on roofing bids
- Budzilek looks forward to role as next Mars superintendent
- Kick-off event to highlight bike program
- Shared programs by Butler County government agencies benefit many
- Butler police add second K-9 officer
- Former railroad property eyed as site for sewage treatment plant
- Thousands bid for bargains, for hidden treasures at Butler auction house
- Butler Downtown earns accreditation
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.