Fire destroys sign at VA Butler Healthcare
Published: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 31, 2013
A fire destroyed the electronic marquee sign outside the VA Butler Healthcare Wednesday morning.
The sign, along New Castle Road in Butler Township, caught fire around 7:30 a.m., spokeswoman Amanda Kurtz said. The VA fire department quickly doused the flames.
The fire did not affect any buildings or operations at the facility, Kurtz said. The cause of the fire is under investigation. No damage estimate was available.
- Carnivals are big attractions in Saxonburg, Seven Fields
- 10-ton weight limit placed on Route 2010 through Summit, Jefferson
- Butler County Sheriff’s Office joins state police’s intel network
- Butler County to apply for 10 new radio frequencies
- OSHA finds no violations for chemicals in Butler County warehouse
- Photo Gallery: Harmony Museum’s Herb and Garden Fair
- Butler Township’s Russin puts in time to perfect each piece of his art
- Jury’s still out about Butler eliminating commission
- Traffic flow is no accident in Cranberry
- Cranberry church celebrates opening of expanded worship center
- Proposed billboard gets green light in Cranberry
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.