Vehicle slams into Butler bakery, no injuries reported
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
Patrons and employees of a Winfield bakery escaped injury Saturday when a vehicle slammed into the building.
A chain-reaction crash involving three vehicles sent one into the Heartfelt Bagels and Bialys store at Winfield Road and Route 356 in Butler County around 11:45 a.m., according to emergency dispatchers and state police,
Authorities could not provide a damage estimate Saturday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Butler tourism bureau seminar to offer life-saving tips
- Countertop maker to bring 50 jobs to Cranberry
- Drilling rejection a setback for Mars Home for Youth
- Worth property owner wants out of 2005 gas lease
- Efforts to secure funding difficult for downtown brewpub in Butler
- Struggling Butler authority misses $9K payment on ballpark mortgage
- Museum exhibit to display history of Harmony
- Mars teen’s poster earns grand prize
- Ultramarathons will draw athletes from Canada, Germany to Moraine State Park
- Cranberry officials, police agree to contract
- Rowan Elementary students, parents reverse roles for Fitness Day