Veterans Day ceremony, parade on tap
Veterans Day events
• The annual Veterans Day ceremony sponsored by Butler County's Veteran Services honoring all veterans will begin at 9 a.m. Monday.
The ceremony will be held at the VA Butler Healthcare auditorium, 325 New Castle Road, Butler Township.
The ceremony is open to the public.
• Butler County's annual Veterans Day parade will begin at 10:40 a.m. Monday on Main Street in Downtown Butler. The parade features high school marching bands, veterans units and other participants.
For additional information, call 724-284-5352.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bell’s last-second TD lifts Steelers over Chargers
- Rossi: Just wait until Ben comes back
- Steelers defense displays resiliency in victory over Chargers
- East Allegheny gives judge candidate’s seat on school board to her husband
- Eagle Scout candidate completes replacement of Versailles park’s retaining wall
- Steelers notebook: Receiver Bryant inactive for game vs. Chargers
- Westmoreland County Common Pleas candidates differ on judicial retirement age
- Pitt running out of options to slow down Georgia Tech offense
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field
- United Way of Armstrong County has new executive director
- Looking toward home opener, Penguins work to end scoring drought